This website (Site) is operated by Keyper Locksmiths ABN 76 802 611 406 (we, our or us). It is available at: www.keyperlocksmiths.com.au and may be available through other addresses or channels.
Variations: We may, at any time and at our discretion, vary these Terms by publishing the varied terms on our Site. We recommend you check our Site regularly to ensure you are aware of our current terms. Materials and information on this Site (Content) are subject to change without notice. We do not undertake to keep our Site up-to-date and we are not liable if any Content is inaccurate or out-of-date.
Licence to use our Site: We grant you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use our Site in accordance with these Terms. All other uses are prohibited without our prior written consent.
Prohibited conduct: You must not do or attempt to do anything: that is unlawful; prohibited by any laws applicable to our Site; which we would consider inappropriate; or which might bring us or our Site into disrepute, including (without limitation):
- anything that would constitute a breach of an individuals privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other legal rights
- using our Site to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend any person
- interfering with any user using our Site
- tampering with or modifying our Site, knowingly transmitting viruses or other disabling features, or damaging or interfering with our Site, including (without limitation) using trojan horses, viruses or piracy or programming routines that may damage or interfere with our Site
- using our Site to send unsolicited email messages
- facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts
Exclusion of competitors: You are prohibited from using our Site, including the Content, in any way that competes with our business.
No commercial use: Our Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not use our Site, or any of the Content, for commercial purposes, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website or any other platform, without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
Information: The Content is not comprehensive and is for general information purposes only. It does not take into account your specific needs, objectives or circumstances, and it is not advice. While we use reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Content, we make no representation or warranty in relation to it, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Intellectual Property rights: Unless otherwise indicated, we own or licence all rights, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in our Site and all of the Content. Your use of our Site and your use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer to you any rights, title or interest in relation to our Site or the Content. You must not:
- copy or use, in whole or in part, any Content
- reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Content to any third party
- breach any intellectual property rights connected with our Site or the Content, including (without limitation) altering or modifying any of the Content, causing any of the Content to be framed or embedded in another website or platform, or creating derivative works from the Content
User Content: You may be permitted to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit relevant information and content (User Content) on our Site. By making available any User Content on or through our Site, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free licence to use the User Content, with the right to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, communicate, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, or otherwise exploit such User Content on, through or by means of our Site.
You agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available on or through our Site. You represent and warrant that:
- you are either the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licences, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights in such User Content (as contemplated by these Terms)
- neither the User Content nor the posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmission of the User Content or our use of the User Content on, through or by means of our Site will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation
We do not endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, any User Content. We may, at any time (at our sole discretion), remove any User Content.
Third party sites: Our Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not control, endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, the content on those websites. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those websites.
Discontinuance: We may, at any time and without notice to you, discontinue our Site, in whole or in part. We may also exclude any person from using our Site, at any time and at our sole discretion. We are not responsible for any Liability you may suffer arising from or in connection with any such discontinuance or exclusion.
Warranties and disclaimers: To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no representations or warranties about our Site or the Content, including (without limitation) that:
- they are complete, accurate, reliable, up-to-date and suitable for any particular purpose
- access will be uninterrupted, error-free or free from viruses
- our Site will be secure
You read, use and act on our Site and the Content at your own risk.
Limitation of liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any loss, damage or expense, howsoever arising, whether direct or indirect and/or whether present, unascertained, future or contingent (Liability) suffered by you or any third party, arising from or in connection with your use of our Site and/or the Content and/or any inaccessibility of, interruption to or outage of our Site and/or any loss or corruption of data and/or the fact that the Content is incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date.
Indemnity: To the maximum extent permitted by law, you must indemnify us, and hold us harmless, against any Liability suffered or incurred by us arising from or in connection with your use of our Site or any breach of these Terms or any applicable laws by you. This indemnity is a continuing obligation, independent from the other obligations under these Terms, and continues after these Terms end. It is not necessary for us to suffer or incur any Liability before enforcing a right of indemnity under these Terms.
Termination: These Terms are effective until terminated by us, which we may do at any time and without notice to you. In the event of termination, all restrictions imposed on you by these Terms and limitations of liability set out in these Terms will survive.
Disputes: In the event of any dispute arising from, or in connection with, these Terms (Dispute), the party claiming there is a Dispute must give written notice to the other party setting out the details of the Dispute and proposing a resolution. Within 7 days after receiving the notice, the parties must, by their senior executives or senior managers (who have the authority to reach a resolution on behalf of the party), meet at least once to attempt to resolve the Dispute or agree on the method of resolving the Dispute by other means, in good faith. All aspects of every such conference, except the fact of the occurrence of the conference, will be privileged. If the parties do not resolve the Dispute, or (if the Dispute is not resolved) agree on an alternate method to resolve the Dispute, within 21 days after receipt of the notice, the Dispute may be referred by either party (by notice in writing to the other party) to litigation.
Severance: If a provision of these Terms is held to be void, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision must be read down as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be valid or enforceable. If it is not possible to read down a provision (in whole or in part), that provision (or that part of that provision) is severed from these Terms without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder of that provision or the other provisions in these Terms.
Jurisdiction: Your use of our Site and these Terms are governed by the laws of Western Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in Western Australia and any courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts and waive any right to object to proceedings being brought in those courts.
Our Site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. We make no representation that our Site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access our Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction where you access our Site.
For any questions and notices, please contact us at:
Keyper Locksmiths ABN 76 802 611 406
Email: [email protected]
Last update: 19 March 2019
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to contact and communicate with you
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia
By providing us with personal information, you acknowledge that some third parties may not be regulated by the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act and if any third party engages in any act or practice that contravenes the Australian Privacy Principles, it would not be accountable under the Privacy Act and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies and web beacons
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Keyper Locksmiths ABN 76 802 611 406
Email: [email protected]
Last update: 19 March 2019